Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This marks 3 years.


"Turn around, let me lick you from your neck down to your navel
'cause shawty, you look ready
Forget the bed, I wanna lay your body right here on the table
So just hold it steady."

Pleasure P- Boyfriend Number Two

M: Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors
F: LMFAO
F: HE DID!?
F: WHAT THE FUCK
F: NUH UH.
F: VHAT
M: ..
F: oh wait
M: o___o
F: i read it as
F: leonardo de caprio
F: LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO


B: mimi
M: yes
B: i made you a song
B: wanna hear it
M: HAHA okay
B: you know that new song by lmfao right
B: well
B: i remixed it
B: ahem ahem
B: I FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORRRRLDDDDDDDD
B: WITH MY BABYYY
B: IM GONNA ROCK YOUR BODY ALL NIGHT
B: SHE MAKE ME WANNA SAY
B: (heres the good/remixed part)
M: LMAO
B: mimi LA.. LA LA LA LAAAA LAAA.... LA LA LAAAAA
B: (cause its your last name)
B: (get it?)
M: LMAOOO
M: yes i get it :-D
B: you like?
M: yes i do hahahah



Yesterdaaaaay, July 6th. UHhh went to Kathleen's, first time I was there in a while. I realized how bad I am at cooking corn. LOL I WAS DISTRACTED k? Went to eat, then visited grandpa in the hospital. Gaaaahd. Makes me so emotional. Death scares the shit outta me. What hurts the most is seeing someone suffer so much & feeling so damn helpless. Second time I visited him. I've been kinda avoiding it, well not AVOIDING. That sounds bad. But just been.. scared to face it I guess. Um, I said Hi to him. His eyes were kinda open, I thinkkk he saw me. He was struggling to talk and move.. he can't though :( Then um, he was just staring blankly into the ceiling when he threw up. He didn't move though, it just came outta his mouth. Gaahd, that's horrible. :(


So I got that out. New subject. Ummm watched The Bachelorette afterwards. LOL Wes is a freaking diccc! The girl isn't AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS but she's pretty smart. I like Kiptyn :) But I think she likes Reid the most. All the guys reading this blog don't give a fck LOL. Anh called to ask if I wanted to work at the OC Fair. I think I willll. & I have a game today. Ah, I'm nervous again! Hope my knees work with me. o_o



Oh and yeah. Just to set the record straight. Happy what-would-have-been 3 years. We almost made it. We didn't. Thanks for everything, but I'm over you.