Thursday, July 16, 2009

No problems.


Needed a picture for this blog. Found this. Old stuff. Cute stuff. (=


She cold, over-freeze, I got that girl from overseas,
Now she my Miss America, now can I be her soldier please,
I'm fighting for this girl, I'm a battlefield of love,
Don't it look like baby Cupid sent his arrows from above,
Don't you ever leave the side of me, indefinitely, not probably,
& honestly I'm down like the economy.
- Lil Wayne, Down

15th- Watched Rancho vs. LQ B-ball game. 7-11. Liquor. Peed at Korean market LOL. Uh, chicken pho. Home. Block with Amy to pick up Cindy. Wasn't supposed to be there past 10, it was really empty. Guards were patrolling, we were sitting on the ground next to a square bush in front of Ecko waiting for Cindy.. and this guard was rolling by so we went ninja slick james-bond double 07 tomb raider status and quietly rotated sides of the bush as he passed. HAHA Freaking almost had a heart attack. Stupidass Amy made me all nervous -_- Did that twice, went home, watched Juno with Mike. I have such a huge urge to cuddle right now. I even twittered it. Sigh. Coach just texted me & said I gotta set for Varsity tmr too. It's. Really. Tiring. &. Hard. I managed to get a nail filer to stand straight-up in my belly button today.


This convo made my day. I found it so cute.
FYI: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KllWqYb07fc <--- That's Noah. (=

J: So I texted you and I fell asleep afterwards and woke up not too long ago and when I wake up I usually run my hand down my face so I did and there was fucking blue glitter GLUE!!!!!!! >:[
M: AHAHAHAHA did rico do it
J: No. Noah haha
M: ...
M: he's there? and AWWW HOW CUUUUTE
J: He was painting his balloon with glitter glue
J: Guess he did my hand too
M: LMAO! THAT IS SO. ADORABLE.
M: BLOG MOMENT.
J: How is that cute omg lmao
J: I was mad.
M: aahahhaha you sitting up with blue glitter onyour face
J: Haha yes I went to the bathroom and scrubbed away
J: And he was there scrubbing his balloon
J: He was all talking to me like nothing happened when I was washing my face
J: "the gold one is gone :)"
J: "that's nice Noah"
M: LMAO!! He's sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute!
J: "the blue one is better and are you getting my transformers toy?"


I'm grinning. (: Good night loves.