Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good this way.



"I want you to listen to me very carefully, Harry. You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."
- Sirius Black
The 11th. Went to Quaker Gardens to get application for volunteering. I'm kinda excited to help out at the nursing home, making impacts, brightening peoples' lives. Adds meaning to life. Went to Khang's bday party, saw the old brothers. Maaayn felt like I haven't seen them in a year. Which was true for some. Saw Rocky again (= He's so reliable. It's refreshing haha. Oh, note to self, Rocky has your sweater. Got Thai food. Madea Goes to Jail with Mike. LOL! I love it. The Josh guy is FIONEEEE. So's his friend. 12th, Sunday. Stayed home, cooked. Fought Cindy. Got a couple scars from that. Pretty cool looking :) It's the scar on my nose you'll see in the following pics. Dad made bomb-ass dinner. 13th. Monday. So fun! Random trip to Palm Springs, shopped at Cabazon, got a cute cute purple shirt at Bebe :) Got there kinda late, it's cool, we were too hungry to shop. Thai Orchid. HAAA, I got the name right. Cindy thought it was Orchid Thai :) Ow I just scratched my nose & I forgot that there's a scar there o_o Umm, walked around Morongo. My lungs almost fell out cus of the smoke. Sat at the cafe, joked around. Kathleen thinks Michael Jackson is hot. LMAO!!! Less hot than Trey Songz.. the fck HAHA. I love sleeping in cars. Turn on the AC and BAM I'm out :) OH, the 3 of us played "Name all 50 states" in the car HAHA took us forever.. I was the writer.. hard to write in a rocky car. We were stumped after 49 states.. turns out I forgot to write down Illinois LOL! Man they got mad ahahha. I watched The Game Plan really late alone last night. I CRIED SOOO MUCHH!! It's SOOOOOOO CUUUUTE! My new favorite :) The guys in there are hot too! So adorable! Tuesday, the 15th. Game at 1. Umm, I normally play libero for volleyball right. And I never learned to set til a month ago, & they made me setter for JV summer league. I'm still honestly scared haha, but it's cool when I mess up cus it's just summer league. But today.. I was cooling down and taking off my kneepads after my game when Coach calls me over and says "Do you wanna set with us (varsity) today. Diana's gone. I'd say yes if I were you." O___O I was so. seriously. scared. Since Varsity is used to Diana's great great sets. Ugh. It was finally over. Went home, Harry Potter & the Order of Phoenix. LAHHVV IT. I cried. Shut up. Poor Harry. Then the Block, got Starbucks, they spelled my name wrong. Pissed me off LOL HOW HARD IS IT. Then Downtown Disney. Bout to watch Awake with Mike. Ooh, today's Bastille day. I took lots of pics these past days. I like it. I really find beauty in everything nowadays. I feel sillier, & I'm happy.
Enjoy.











=O Yes, no makeup







The Bachelorette while eating Thai!