Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"I have free willy."


I drew this to add color to my blog (=

*Talking about the ex
A: yeah i think hes tryna rebound .... DONT BE THE REBOUND
A: BE THE HOOP.
M: LMAO
M: the fuck amy
A: ... i dont know how that made sense
M: you want me to be the hole the ball goes into?
A: but i just had to relate
A: .....
A: DUH
A: HAHAHAHAHA
A: AHAHAHAH
M: just swoosh in me?
A: THERE WE GO
M: LOL
A: PERFECTT!!
M: nothing but net? LOL
M: am i that loose
- Amy gives really profound advice.

J: My friend just called my HOME phone.
J: "Where you at bro?"
J: "wtf bitch im at home.. you called my homephone"

M: whats the other game then?
M: the penguin one
A: http://www.gnorb.net/games/bloody-penguin-baseball.html
A: TAHAHAHHA
M: LMAO
M: had it all ready
A: HAHAHAHAH
A: DUH
A: LMFAO
A: bookmarked nigga
A: i play this game wheni hate someone
A: and pretend the penguin
A: is that person that made me mad
A: that penguin has been you like 50 times
A: LMFAOLMFAO JUST KIDDING!!
- Hm. Fall asleep at my house Amy. Lmao