Monday, July 27, 2009

LA, lalala.<3


You got me skippin down the street & singin' love songs all out of key
I didn't smoke nothin' but I feel so high, & I know why
It's a love thing, It's got to be
Your heart's all locked & I got the key
It feels like I just won the lottery.

22, Wednesday- Chinatown, USC, Mcdonald's, Hitch.

23, Thursday- Woke up at 1:13. 2games @2 & 3. Got my ass there quickstatus O_O Forgot shoes, feet almost died in the shoes I borrowed, couldn't even jump. But good game.

24, Friday, Shoppshopshopppingggggg! Crowded that night. We were walking & some guys walked by & screamed AY GIRL, ASL!?!??! .......We're obviously females.. & we're apparently in the same location... LOL -_- All they really gotta ask is "A!"

25, Visited grandpa at the new hospital, Sigh.. Thai dinner. Shopping. Walmart, got this new chair I'm sitting in! So soft and fluffy! & there was so many 1$ little school things! So fun. LOL Why the hell are tab dividers so expensive tho o_o A paper with a post-it could serve the same purpose. Then watched Twilight! Sigh, my eye candy! I still don't get why like, if Edward likes blood. Why can't he have period blood. O_O It's human right?! No harm no foul.

26, Harry Potter all day! Lmao. Yes, I really like the series. Then BBQ. Fell asleep on a swing all alone for like 2 hours. o_O Then DDR. Hahaaaaaaaa.

Been having troubling breathing all day. Gasping hard just to get air o_O


This is unsafe driving Amy. -_-

Accident o_o

I felt like such a tourist! :)

I thought this place looked refreshing =)

Just for fun.


I swear, blogspot was a little bitch tonight. Ugh. Fat spaces between all the pictures. & The font's so retarded. >:O