Saturday, July 11, 2009

Challenged.

Trey Songz ft. Sammie - She Ain't My Girl

Volleyball's challenging me. Going from libero to a completely different position like setter is tough. I'm gonna keep working on it though. Umm yesterday, went to the Block. New sunglasses, VickySecrets, aaaand earrings. Small stuff. OH freaking. So like yday night we went to Carl's Jr & we ONLY ordered 2 spicy chickens & a small fries. And I'm standing there with Kathleen & Cindy FOREVER! Freaking like 15 minutes. & I'm like are you serious o_o So when I got it I told her that it took extremely freaking long and she freaking rolls her eyes and turns her back at me! OoOooOh. Irritated me. Umm, woke up to a couple cute texts :) About to shower. Hanging with Mike & Cindy later today. I THINK we're getting Hooters. And then ummm, Khang's bday party. I miss those guys. But anyway, We'll see I guess. :P


REMINDER MIMIMIMIMIMI, POST PICTURES DON'T GET LAZY!

Saw this bear at Forever 21. Gaddamn freaking cute. LOL