Sunday, August 23, 2009

Remember those walls I built?


1) Volunteer @ Quakers
2) Do APUSH assignment for Mills
3) Work at mom's shop
4) Get started on Driver's Ed

That was my to-do list for Summer. ACCOMPLISHED! (: I still need to FINISH the Driver's Ed, but I still have a while to get that done. Monday & Wednesday, I was at Quakers. Last Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday I was up at mom's shopppp. & I've been saving uppp! The only items of clothing I bought was this purse + this one blouse, they were so irresistable! & Cindy got me a necklace, which was so cute, but broke. My father still needs to fix it. Friday, J got meee. & I've been happy, as always. No changing that.

I saw some HORRIBLE HORRIBLE fashion statements that I just... had to take a picture of. LOL. Forgive me, Karma.
Neon pink hair. Slap, yourself.

Nice piece of blubber you got there.

He's.. wearing a freaking skirt! LMAO! Foreal? He belongs on America's Most Wanted for that. LOL

Pretty kitty cat outside my window :)

Saw this at my cousin's. The one on the bottom is a REGULAR sized chili pepper. The one on top is O.O

My mommy when she was a kid :) That's her mom to the left.

My mom's side of the family still in Vietnam :)

They were tryna get my hoochie-aunt ready to go clubbing... -___- She's the oldest of all those aunts too. My mom's in the blue on the left doing her hair.

SOOOO CUUUTEEEEE! This doggy came into the shop =) He loooovedddd me! He even leaned on me in his way to show love :) & his owner talks to him in Romanian O_O

My bright ass nails LOL. That, AHEM, HE loves. Ahahah.

All of that foood.. & the only thing I finished was my coconut juice. O_O I really lost my appetite.

What I did when I was waiting for him to come, lol.

Signal Hill.

The Block actually looks.. nice. Lmao & All those people near the bottom of the picture were most likely Mexican. -_-

Puahaha, Cindy sleeping at mom's shop >:] At least your legs look nice.

I did her nails. =) She pissed me off when I was doing them though, Lmao.

Beautiful.

M: DIDJA KNOW
J: No.
M: that at a 4 way intersection
M: fine not sharing
J: "u have to stop"
J: LMAO
M: LOOOL
M: if 2 cars arrive first the car on the right has the right of way?
J: What if you're across each other?
M: Well you go straight
M: unless you turn... O_O
J: Haha don't make driving difficult lmao. Hella at a intersection. "go Mimi" "well Cindy, if u looked at pg 14 on paragraph 4 it's clearly stated that the car on the right goes first. Therefore, I'm letting him!"


*Earf is my neighbor. :)
E: my dad said you saw him at some market or wherever
M: ahuh
E: and you were like HIHIHIHI
M: LOLLL
E: and he was like
E: "OH HOHOHO
M: HAHAHAH
E: and he was really happy
E: hahha
M: aw wth!? LOL
M: the thai restaurant!!
M: with the market connected to it!
E: he was like "why don't you go out with the neighbor next door? she's so bubbly"
E: but in thai
E: and i was like -_-
E: yeah
E: that one
E: is a good one
M: ...........
M: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
M: HE IS SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE LMAO!!
E: yeah
E: he really likes you
E: haha
M: AWWW I GOT TO TALK TO HIM MORE
E: HAHahhaha
E: i dunno about that
M: I'm gonna learn thai
M: and make him
M: uhhh
E: hi's and hello's are cool
E: LOL
M: banana somethings
E: and make him what?
E: OH
E: LOL
E: i thought you were gonna say
E: "im gonna learn thai and make him speak with me!"
M: ...
M: LMAO
E: oh boy
M: I'll be like... hang shing kaya mo?
M: & he'll be like. My ass is not round
E: no
E: he'll be like "oh she noticed *blushes*"
E: LOL
M: LMAO!