Monday, August 3, 2009

Nerddddddd!


Look, a picture with my glasses! =) Omgosh, I haven't touched my blogbaby in so long! Well, it's late, & I just wanna post pictures & fall asleep (: I gotsa blog more. & do my summer homework. & do community service. Oh! I also vowed to not buy anymore clothing in the next couple weeks, & to buy less overall. I'm moving up to Varsity apparently, kinda nervous but yeah. Umm, tryouts, August 24th! So damn excited. So I have a plan right, that I can eat whatever I want & get all the calories in now, & when volleyball practices begin, I'll have more weight to lose, THUS making the workout more worthwhile. Cus if I was stick-skinny, what's the point of working out? LOL I'm so full of bullshit, I love it. Oh, apparently my volleyball nickname is "Nerd." :( Melissa -Dog-whisperer. Athena- Wet Noodle. Candice- Slo-Mo. Diana- IcyHot. Other Diana- Biana. Melanie- Blockbuster. I forgot Amanda's & Kaylee's :( I've been watching lotsa movies lately. Never Back Down, White Chicks, Orphan, Head over Heels, Harry Potter series, Ratatouille, Game Plan & more I can't think of. o_o Um, some convos from the past few days so one day I can read this again & laugh at how dumb we are lmao.


In the car. Blurry, but I thought it looked kinda cool, lol.

Katie's b-day dinner! Those candles would NOT blow out.



LOOKKKK. My lovely new chair lmao

M: Omg.
M: I wanna freaking give him the tightest hug ever now! =(
J: Yeah Its like a lifetime movie lol
M: Omg don't make me smile hahaha
J: LOL
J: Bet u did
M: I did lmao
M: This is how harry felt when his godfather sirius was killed by his cousin bellatrix lestrange lmao
J: Do. Not. Even.
M: HAHAH
J: Mention.
J: Potter.
J: LMAO
- I like Harry Potter by the way. =)

M: k brb!
J: Haha okay
*I come back*
M: Sorry lmao, got carried away with a rerun of harry potter
J: Oh lmao all good. Just thought u ate ur heart away in the kitchen lol
- LMAO :(


J: I'm not into fantasy lol
M: I'm not eitherrrrr
J: Unless it's u LMAO


M: I'm gonna watch my recording of cake bosss
J: I'm humming the star spangled banner lmao. -.-
M: LMAO
M: Wtf LOL is your hand on your heart too dork
J: Yeah just to show you where you belong
J: LMAO
J: Oh that's good
J: *writes down


J: Must suck
M: i have like. 6 tabs open.
M: o_O
J: Having a real serious convo with you
M: LMAO
J: "my dog passed away" "OMG reminds me of my cousins dog. Omg so cute she can sit"
J: "-.-l
M: HAHAH
M: Nah ahhhhhhhh!
M: I can be serious, I just find Life more amusing when I'm not. :)
J: Haha yeah huh.
J: "my boyfriend broke up with me" "that's nice *eats cheetos*"
M: LMAO
M: *wipes her tears away*
M: *leaves cheese marks down her cheeks*
- Stupid conversation #48320482 LOL


J: It's 4
J: Whoa.
M: whoa
M: naptime
J: LMAO
J: That's cute how u nap lmao
M: Lmao aw
M: 200-pound smelly old men nap too. Do you think thaaats cuuuuteeeeee
J: No I mean like u actually schedule it like a kid lmao
M: LOL
M: Mmmm I get tired x)
J: Awfuly quick
M: It's the cheddarr
J: That's not good in bed.
M: oh no honey
M: Why do you think I nap?
J: Cuz ur tired. U just said LMAO
M: I take in as much rest in the day cus... ;] ;] ;]
J: Oh gahdddd lmao
- LMAO :)


J: Did u get ready for bed? lol
M: nuh uh
J: "i ate"
J: lmao
M: I did =)
J: LOL
M: nacho cheese dorites
M: os*
J: You're just filled with cheese lmao
M: LMAO
M: You could make me melt :P
J: LMAo
J: oooo
- Butter is jealous cus I'm so smoooooooooooooth LOL